Professional Regulation Commission or PRC releases the result of the October 2012 Criminology Board Exam with more than 7,000 examinees who made it successfully.
The newly passed criminologists can start registering for the issuance of Professional Identification Card or PRC ID and Certificate of Registration on November 26, 2012 but not later than November 29, 2012.
Requirements for registration:
duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
2 sets of metered documentary stamps and,
1 short brown envelope with name and profession
Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Personal appearance is also required for registration and signing in the Roster of Registered Professionals. Online registration and verification of rating is also an available option.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Incoming search terms:
- oath taking for criminology october 2012
- schedule of oath taking for new let passers 2014 tuguegarao
- prc oath taking schedule for teachers
- prc oath taking form for teachers 2013
- prc issuance of license
- is it ok to be late on passing the oathform at prc
- oath taking date for physical therapy 2014
- non appearance in oathtaking for philippine bar passers
- late registration of prc license for electronics engineer
- late license registration for teachers