NAPOLCOM Online Application 2019 – OLEASS April 2019
At this page you can find the NAPOLCOM Online Application 2019 or NAPOLCOM OLEASS April 2019 for PNP Entrance and Promotional exams.
Feel free to use the comment section right after the article for discussions.
The Online Application form for April 2019 National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) exams are available through the Online Application Scheduling System (OLEASS).
In addition to, the NAPOLCOM is strict that only those with confirmed schedule of appointment with reference number will be entertained.
NAPOLCOM Registration Reminders
These important details are for NAPOLCOM applicants.
Firstly, the NAPOLCOM applications for 2019 comes in a First Come First Serve basis.
Secondly, the Regional Offices reserve the right to limit the number of examinees. This is even ahead of the deadline.
The April 2019 PNP Entrance and Promotional exams for will be conducted on April 28, 2019.
Thirdly, as with the previous applications, the NAPOLCOM application form will be available from 12:00 noon.
It’s important to check the dates for PNP Entrance examinees and promotional categories.
SEE ALSO: NAPOLCOM Exam Results October 2018
NAPOLCOM Online Application 2019
Below is the detailed schedule of April 2019 OLEASS for all positions.
|POSITION||DATES OF APPLICATION||DETAILS|
|PNP Entrance Exam||January 28, 2019 – February 1, 2019||More details…|
|Police Officer (PO) Exam||February 4, 2019 – February 8, 2019||More details…|
|SPO, INSP, SUPT Exam||February 11, 2019 – February 15, 2019||More details…|
|Period of Filing: OLEASS Generated|
|Date of Exam: April 28, 2019|
At this page you can find the NAPOLCOM Online Application or OLEASS April 2019 for PNP Entrance and Promotional exams.
At OLEASS, the applicant can choose the examination center where he wants to take the exams. This is regardless of the place of residence.
NAPOLCOM Application Basic Requirement
As per NAPOLCOM, the PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens. As long as they meet the age and education requirements as to Police Officers 1.
NAPOLCOM Vice Chairman Rogelio Casurao in a statement said that no height requirement will be required from applicants. As quoted,
Starting with the April 22, 2018 police examinations, there shall be no height requirement for the PNP entrance exam. As long as they are bachelor’s degree holder and not more than 30 years old.
NAPOLCOM likewise clarified that the removal of height requirement only applies in taking the PNP Entrance Test. And not in the PNP recruitment process. As quoted,
The NAPOLCOM said that taking and passing the PNP Entrance exams is not a guarantee for entry into the police force. Only those who possess the qualifications under Section 14 of Republic Act No. 8551 are qualified to be as member of the PNP.
The Commission repeat that the removal of height limit applies to examination purposes only. And not to police recruitment as reported by some media entities.
Height requirement is a requirement in the set of basic qualifications of the PNP. That must be complied with by qualified applicants who aspire to become police officers.
1.62 meters height requirement are required for male civilians. 1.57 meters for female.
Only those not less than 21 years old and not more than 30 years old with Bachelor’s degree can apply.
For members of the minorities who wish to apply, It is mandatory a minimum height of 1.52 meters for male while 1.45 meters for female are required.
Meanwhile, they are required to submit the Certificate of Tribal membership. NCIP, OMA, NCMF issued the Certificate while NAPOLCOM issued the height waiver.
To clarify, here is NAPOLCOM’s Memo 2007-009.
It itemizes the complete general qualifications and standards for entrance and promotional applicants.
NAPOLCOM Online Application 2019 Step by Step
Below are the NAPOLCOM application form 2019 or OLEASS step by step procedures.
- Firstly, the applicant must access the online application form.
- Then, the applicant must fill out the mandatory form and click the SUBMIT button.
- Thirdly, print out the on-line Schedule Confirmation.
- Check the e-mail address and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
- Lastly, make sure to bring the printed copy of the filled out application form. Also the confirmation of schedule at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office. Bring it on the scheduled filing of application.
Where to file?
The applicant shall personally file on the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where he will take the examination.
Subsequently, the application cannot be processed if it sent by mail.
NAPOLCOM Filing of Requirements
- Firstly, secure a printed copy of the online generated confirmation letter with reference number.
- Then, have the accomplished form (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and index card. This is available in their official website or at NAPOLCOM’s Regional Office.
- 2 recent 1×1 ID photo with white background and name tag.
- One legal size window envelope with mailing stamp.
- Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- PSA Birth Certificate
- For PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of the attested appointmen.
- Police Examination Fee of 400 Pesos
Finally, a Notice of Admission (NOA) will be issued to the applicant upon completion of filing for examination.
NAPOLCOM reminds examinees to strictly adhere to the following reminders.
- Wear white T-shirt or polo shirt with collar with dark pants and shoes.
- Bring the Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Bring Pencil No. 2
- Bring any valid Identification Card with photo and signature
Calculator, any electronic gadgets and review materials are not allowed in the examination room.
April 2019 NAPOLCOM Exam Results
The list of passers for all categories will be available via the NAPOLCOM official website.
The list is also available at NAPOLCOM Central and Regional Offices.
Results will also be posted at this website upon release.
NAPOLCOM said that the following prohibited items during the exams.
- Cellular phone or any electronic gadgets
- Any form of review materials
- Firearms, explosive or deadly weapon
Not following the above rules shall automatically disqualify the examinee. This will also nullify his/her examination once proven guilty.