LIST OF PASSERS: September 2018 LET Results Teachers Board Exam (Elementary, Secondary)
December 07, 2018
MANILA, Philippines (Released 12/07/2018) – The ‘September 2018 LET results’ or the Licensure Exam for Teachers (Elementary and Secondary levels) list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and performance of school are available at this website as PRC officially releases the results online 52 working days after the board examinations.
PRC announced that 18,409 elementary teachers out of 90,750 examinees (20.29%) and 60,803 secondary teachers out of 126,582 examinees (48.03%) successfully passed the exams.
Out of the total 18,409 passers in elementary level, PRC posted that 17,200 are first timers and 1,209 are repeaters while in 60,803 secondary passers, 52,453 are first timers while 8,350 are repeaters.
The September 2018 LET were administered by PRC Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz I. Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy (on leave) on September 30, 2018.
SEPTEMBER 2018 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
The September 2018 Board Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) were conducted at testing centers located in Manila, Antique, Baguio, Bacolod, Batanes, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman Northern Samar, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Rosales, Pangasinan, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Pagadian, Zamboanga and additional testing locations at Oriental Mindoro, Kidapawan Cotabato, Occidental Mindoro, Masbate, Romblon, Palawan and Catanduanes.
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2017-1068 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018″, the target release date of September 2018 LET result will be on December 4, 2018 (Tuesday) or forty four (44) working days after the board exams.
However, this may also be out earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Here is the full list of passers for LET/ Teachers board exam September 2018, among other important results and announcements, courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission.
Update 12/07/2018: “This is the day that the Lord has made; #LET us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Update 12/06/2018: LET passers are expected to be released and posted tomorrow, December 7, 2018; source.
Update 12/04/2018: LET results September 2018 are not yet released as of this update. Though today (December 4, 2018) is the target release date as per PRC Resolution 2017-1068, it may also be delayed without prior announcement.
Aside from the target date mentioned in the resolution, PRC official website is not announcing any other date(s) of release (should there be any, we will keep everyone informed).
Meanwhile, we advise to continue monitoring until Friday, December 7, 2018.
We will keep everyone posted. Have patience and keep the faith everyone!
Update 12/03/2018: PRCBoard.com advised examinees to stand by for LET passers September 2018 (elementary & secondary levels) from December 3-7, 2018.
The number of working days computed above is with respect to declared holidays in November 2018 and the additional special non-working day on November 1, 2018 (Thursday) or “All Saints’ Day” and on November 2, 2018 (Friday) or “All Souls’ Day”.
In the most recent LET conducted March 2018, results were out after forty (40) working days. On September 2017, results were released after forty three (43) working days. On March 2017, results were out after forty (40) working days. During September 2016 and September 2015 LET, results were out after forty eight (48) working days while forty one (41) working days on March 2016.
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from December 17, 2018 to January 18, 2019.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The September 2018 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd topics.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.