LIST OF PASSERS: May 2019 CPA, Accountancy Board Exam Results, Top 10
Manila, Philippines (Released on May 27, 2019) – The May 2019 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) board exam results and full list of passers are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy five (5) working days after the administration of exams.
The result of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld pending final determination of her liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.
May 2019 CPA/ Accountancy results also include the top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance summary of colleges and universities as well as important announcements on initial registration, among others.
The 2019 CPA licensure exams were conducted by PRC Board of Accountancy headed by its Chairman, Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice Chairman, Marko Romeo L. Fuentes and its members, Gloria T. Baysa, Samuel B. Padilla, Arlyn Juanita S. Villanueva, Thelma S. Ciudadano and Gervacio I. Piator.
The first schedule of board exam for Accountants are administered on May 12, 19 & 20, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi and Tacloban.
CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-H Passers: Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Results May 2019
- I-Q Passers: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results
- R-Z Passers: Accountancy Board Exam Results May 2019
- Top 10 Passers: May 2019 Certified Public Accountant/ CPA Board Exam Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: May 2019 Accountancy Board Exams
- Verification of Rating: CPA Board Exams Result May 2019
CPA EXAMINATION COVERAGE
The three-days Accountancy board exams covered these topics:
- Management Advisory Services
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
RELEASE OF RESULTS
PRC, in its official Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019″ said that the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE) result May 2019 will be posted on May 27, 2019 (Monday) or five (5) working days after the last day of licensure examinations.
Meanwhile, official result of May 2019 CPA board exam may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR PASSERS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from June 3-11, 2019.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Accountancy board exam is one of the programs with huge number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent CPA board exams conducted last October 2018, 3,616 out of 14,358 (25.18%) examinees passed.
Lahaira Amy Cayog Reyes from University of Santo Tomas ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.83% followed by Erick Jan Solano Sagot from Ateneo de Davao University having 91.17%. The complete list of top examinees are itemized here.
In the top performing schools list, University of the Philippines – Diliman topped the schools garnering 94.52% overall rating followed by De La Salle University – Manila having 86.84%. Complete list of schools’ performances here.